This would be my first blog for Ntrepmom's Beautique (beauty boutique) so I would like to introduce first the items that would be sold and featured on this page of mine and on my other FB pages.
Im still trying to fix everything to make it more organized so please bear with me.
First is the Ntrepmom's Beautique.
This page will be featuring all of my items sold on all my FB pages and also some tips, nice to knows for parents most especially mommies. The original name of this page was Want It Beautique. I used to sell brand new and pre-loved baby and maternity items only plus my handmade jewelries. But during the past years, I was not able to sustain it because first of all lack of funds to feature more items (most small business owner's problem). Then I started to expand to more items since a lot already are starting to sell baby and maternity items which at times I couldn't afford to feature on my page. Then came made to order sandals, perfume souvenirs, Italy silver jewelries, cosmetics and market returns. I decided to make a separate page for my handmade jewelries so as not to confuse my other customers with the other items I am selling.
Handmade was originally named as Purely Handmade PH. Some items I sell here are not handmade but still are jewelries so I removed the word "Purely." Most of the materials that I use are all imported, thanks to my mom Carmen who is very supportive of my crafts. I make earrings, bracelets, bracelet watches, necklaces, jewelry sets, key chains, cellular phone charms, a few polymer clay items, rosaries and also a few wire wrapped jewelries.
Here are a few:
Third is Agasme. My health, wellness, beauty products and molded chocolates FB page. Right now I am concentrating on the chocolates that I am making. For health products, I have the healthy beverages from Organo Gold and also other products from the former company named Living Power Corp but I haven't updated them yet. The company has a new name a new price list. Also included here my NWorld products but please do visit my FB page NWorld La Trinidad for a more updated and detailed description of our products. I would like to highlight my chocolates since these are the ones that are "saleable" right now. :-)
I usually use imported chocos on my products. At times I also use local chocos. Choco variants are dark, semisweet, dark sweet, white, milk.
I will be updating my Agasme page soon for you to have a more convenient on line shopping.
Hope you visit and like my FB pages. Thank you in advance! God bless!
#Ntrepmom



Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento